Thursday, August 13, 2015

Happy Anniversary

A week ago yesterday, August 5th, I celebrated my 4th wedding anniversary to the most compassionate, thoughtful, strong, handsome, and amazing (even though I could I'm not going to fill this post up with adjectives about my man) husband in the world---no wait, universe. I can not express how thankful I am for him and all of the courage (which I lack) he gives me. 

In lieu of gifts, Kris sent me to a day spa where I got a message and a pedicure. That day of pampering was better than any tangible gift, even though he is a pretty good gift picker-outer. We had a very romantic date. We got dressed up and went to dinner at Rock Creek. Wednesday steak and lobster (my fav!) is their special, so guess what we got. We had so much fun talking and day dreaming about our future. After dinner we went home and I made cookies and we put vanilla ice cream on top. MMM MM they were delic. The best dessert in the world is when hot and cold collide.  

The next day, listening to the radio-celebrity gossip (guilty pleasure) I heard that Jennifer Aniston got married to her BF on August 5th. My long time favorite actress. That was icing on the cake.

I can't wait to find out what is in store for our 5th anniversary. Sometimes it is pretty crazy how life can change in 1 year. Here is too possibly having a child.


No comments:

Post a Comment